Monday, October 12, 2015

Toffee Apple Dip

Have I posted this recipe before? I don't think so. It's a perfect dip to take to a fall party. I made it for a tailgate this weekend and got rave reviews. You can't really go wrong with cream cheese and copious amounts of sugar. This is originally from Southern Living.

Ingredients:
1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
1 (8-oz.) package toffee bits (you can use Heath bits if that's what your grocery store has)
3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar 
1 teaspoon vanilla extract 
 
Blend ingredients together, store in an airtight container. Serve with apples and pretzels. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Can I make this right now?! Wow, this looks tasty. One of my go-to potluck dishes is also from you - your crack dip (buffalo chicken dip). People always love that, too. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete