Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Red Curry-Glazed Salmon

I feel compelled to post this recipe because it's so easy and so good! My mom found it in a Real Simple magazine a few months ago and we've been making it pretty regularly since then. You can find really good salmon at Costco that I like to cut up and freeze, making this a super easy meal anytime. (If anybody has any other easy and delicious salmon recipes, I'd love to hear them!)

Ingredients:
4 5-ounce pieces salmon filet
1 tbsp red curry paste
1 tbsp canola oil
1 tsp light brown sugar
kosher salt and black pepper

Directions:
1. Heat broiler. Place the salmon on a foil-lined broilerproof baking sheet. In a small bowl, mix together curry paste, oil, sugar, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Dividing evenly, brush the salmon with the curry paste mixture.
2. Broil until the salmon is opaque throughout, 5 to 7 minutes. (My oven takes longer)

No comments:

Post a Comment