We are busily cleaning up broken branches and bushes from our 12+ inch snowstorm, so I decided to do something easy for dinner today. Yesterday was the last day of our farmers market (*sigh*) so I stocked up on meat and winter squash (they were less than $1 each which I thought was a great deal). Here's what's in the crock pot:
1 package Pork Country Style Ribs (it was about 1.5 lbs)
1 small bottle of BBQ sauce
Water - 1/2 of BBQ bottle (super scientific)
1/2 of one onion
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Salt & pepper
I placed 1/2 of the BBQ sauce and onion on the bottom, added the ribs, and then added everything else. I put it on high for 2 hours and then low for the remainder (total of about 6 hours). Also, the pork was still pretty frozen but I don't think that makes much of a difference.
We are having sweet potato fries on the side. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment